Working for an on-line based agency, we are resourcing for a property professional to work with tenants and provide a high-level service. You will be taking charge of tenant enquiries, driving booking enquiries to contract, managing lettings compliance, landlord relations and general day to day lettings responsibilities.
* Dealing with all tenant and landlord enquiries over the telephone, email and live chat
* Arranging/attending viewings
* Overseeing/managing tenant maintenance
* Key management
* Processing property bookings
* Upselling products to both landlords and tenants
* Managing tenancy and guarantor agreement signing
* Deposit management
* Continued landlord relation management
* Onboarding new landlords
* Monitoring performance of sales to budget
* Working to targets
* Managing lettings compliance, i.e. safety certificates/HMO licensing
Ideally you'll have some lettings or property management experience and applications from ARLA qualified candidates (or a desire to work toward this) would be looked at favourably. You will possess analytical sales skills and be experienced of working to and meeting targets.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs