Technical Support Agent
Technical Support Agent - £20,000 - Ashford, Kent. My client, a multinational hardware & software supplier, are looking for several new Technical Support Agent's to join their large but expanding team. Technical Training Provided, Up to 2 days a week working from home.
In this role, you will be providing first line support for their bespoke technology solutions as well as offering general customer support to their external, UK wide client base. You will be resolving technical customer queries and promoting excellent customer service both internally and externally.
This role would suit a recent IT graduate, someone who has had a taste of commercial support experience in a helpdesk environment and wants to make a career out of it or someone with a background in customer services with a passion for technology and excellent communication skills.
* Good interpersonal and customer care skills
* Objective thinker and an ability to think outside of the box
* To be able to work well individually as well as with a team
* Willingness to be responsible, take ownership and use your own initiative
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
As a Technical Support Agent you will be the first point of contact for all customers for technical support of this companies products and solutions. You will use a support database to log up cases and queries and will perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions (all of which you will be offered training on). You will be resolving customer queries on products/solutions whenever possible and will refer to escalation teams as required.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
* GCSE level qualification passes to include English and Mathematics or equivalent
* Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
* Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
* Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues (Desirable)
* Experience of dealing with all levels of personnel internal and external (Desirable)
As a Technical Support Agent working for this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of around £20,000 and will be eligible for a range of company benefits.
If you are interested, please click 'Apply' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.