£20K - £25K
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
An exciting opportunity has come about to join a successful company in Maidstone as a Receptionist and Archive Assistant. This is a busy role, split between two areas, where your time will be split between the two roles; Receptionist and Archive Assistant. Please note this is not a front desk administrator!
Duties to include:
* Answering the phones and intercom, taking messages and transferring as required
* Organising couriers and taxis
* General admin duties to support the team
* Secretarial duties
* Monitoring company inbox
* Organising, distributing and preparing all post
* Controlling stock of all office supplies
* Preparing all meeting rooms
* Managing documents - please note this does involve lifting and organising boxes in a downstairs room
* Other ad-hoc duties when necessary
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* An exceptional telephone manner
* Confident communicating with others
* Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Respectful of others
* Positive and upbeat
* An eye for detail
* Full UK Driving License due to remote location
This is a rare opportunity to work for an outstanding company with excellent benefits.
With a fantastic work-life balance, competitive salary and generous benefits, if you are a skilled administrator, we want to hear from you.
Apply now for immediate consideration! You will not want to miss an opportunity like this!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.