• Are you a motivated, hands-on, senior HR professional, with strategic and generalist expertise?
• Do you want to create and drive a high quality, responsive and personable HR service?
• Are you determined to help shape work culture, and promote high levels of staff engagement, wellbeing, and performance?
• Do you have experience implementing learning and development initiatives?
• Are you organised, detail orientated and enthusiastic about Christian mission?
• If you’d like to use your HR skills to make a real difference, we’d like to hear from you.
MAF is an international Christian aviation charity serving 26 developing countries to reach the world’s most isolated people. We are looking for a senior HR professional to join our HR team and take the HR lead in the provision of services to UK based staff.
You will be responsible for the provision of high-quality HR services, lead in UK recruitment & selection, as well as in the design and implementation of learning & development initiatives.
To excel in this role, you will be CIPD qualified level 7, have substantial experience in a senior HR role developing and implementing HR strategies and policies, recruitment campaigns and L&D initiatives. The successful candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of employment law, a can-do attitude and significant experience.
There is an occupational requirement for the job holder to be a committed Christian. Additional information is available on request.
* Salary £37,000FTE (pro-rata to part time)
* Part time 30 hours per week (over 4 days)
* Non-contributory pension scheme for staff of 10% salary on joining.
* Annual leave entitlement 22 days per year plus 8-statutory paid public holidays (pro-rata to part time).
* Flexible working options available
Location: Folkestone, Kent
Closing date: Monday, 29th November 2021
Interview date: Tuesday, 14th December 2021