JOB TITLE: Assistant Finance Business Partner
SALARY: £25,000 - £32,000
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
BENEFITS: 23 days annual leave + bank holidays, quarterly bonus's, free on-site parking, health care cash back scheme, summer & Christmas team events expenses paid, quarterly and annual employee recognition rewards
The company: A leading and well-known organisation in their field who strive to offer promotion within!
The duties would be:
* Provide Analytical Input to the monthly Board Report
* Insight and Foresight for budgeting and forecasting and Regional Budgeting and forecasting.
* Oversee finance procedures and policies and internal controls.
* Oversee and provide assistance to FC to facilitate financial audits
* Overview and Review of Group monthly payroll
* Manage, Coach and Mentor the FC and the finance team on a day-to-day basis
* Financial reporting to offices, regions, and the Treasury, Cash management and Statutory Returns such as VAT
We'd love to speak to candidates with:
* Minimum AAT Level 2
* 2+ experience in a senior finance position
* Regional reporting, and inter-company experience
* Solid skills in budget preparation and forecasting
* Understanding of business functions such as Operations, HR, Commercial and Marketing
* Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
* Demonstrable team management
Next step's... Apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.