We're currently working with a leading fresh produce business based near Sittingbourne.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Packaging Stock Controller to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The key responsibility of the Packaging Stock Controller will be to ensure that accurate packaging stock records are maintained and updated in a timely manner.
Responsibilities to include:
- Checking stock lines
- Carrying out the physical stock take
- Update systems with stock information
- Update and prepare stock reports
- Reconcile stock against the system, investigate any discrepancies and escalate results to Packaging Coordinator
- Physically move stock from time to time
- General packaging warehouse duties, including the provision of cover for Packaging Reach Truck Drivers
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a fresh produce or food production environment
- Experience in a labour intensive, high volume environment (ideally FMCG)
- Experience of working in a similar packaging stock checking role
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Hold a valid in-date Reach Truck licence
Hours: Monday to Friday 40hpw - 8am - 5pm.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...