Your new company
You will be working for a well established company in the Mid-Kent area with exciting future plans. The Finance Analyst job will analyse the commercial data to aid and assist the Commercial and Marketing teams.
Your new role
* Carrying out any necessary research, analysing it and concluding on the information.
* Provide analytics to help the business make better decisions.
* Analysing variances and exploring potential problems with budget holders.
* Promoting and achieving "value for money" within all areas of business expenditure.
* Provide mix and margin analysis on food profitability.
* Continuously develop the budgeting, forecasting and business planning models and to help co-ordinate the processes involved.
* Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to senior management.
* Working in a team responsible for the analysis of commercial information.
* To support and offer advice to other members of the team in helping to achieve the department's objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
You might be a CIMA or ACCA qualified accountant, although my client is happy to consider other top candidates with the relevant skill set. You will be a great communicator and able to present your findings in the manner appropriate to audience: You will have very strong IT skills including excellent Excel and use of BI software. You will have advanced problem-solving skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a great company to work for, not only highly successful and expanding but a friendly place to work. You will be initially working from home full-time but early into the new year the role will become hybrid, with your spending a couple of days a week in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.