Are you a Receptionist looking for a role that will offer you a progression pathway to Reception Manager?
Then read on as we are looking for the right candidate with previous receptionist and administrative experience as well as having excellent communication, organisation and IT skills. The successful candidate must also be a team player. Flexibility to cover additional hours for holidays and sickness is also essential. This role is based in the gorgeous fishing town of Whitstable.
Hours of posts are to be confirmed and will be discussed at interview. A shift is either 7.45am - 1.15pm or 1.15pm - 6.45pm. An all day shift would be 7.45am - 6.45pm with a paid 30 minute lunch break.
Main duties of the job
To act as the switch board and be the first point of call for the surgery, all departments and offices.
The role involves working on the front and back desks, booking appointments and dealing with patient queries over the telephone and face to face.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
* Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels by telephone, in writing and face to face.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Ability to problem solve and use initiative.
* Ability to keep calm under pressure.
* Able to work well as part of a team.
* Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity.
* Ability to deal with sensitive issues and maintain strict confidentiality.
* Reliability and flexibility.
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages.
* Previous experience of reception, administration and general office work.
* Experience of working in a customer service environment.
* Experience of working as part of a team.
The role is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please apply with a current CV.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.