Our client based in Ramsgate are seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage a portfolio of high street and well known brands requirements. Construction experience or FM management would be an ideal background for your application to be considered.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Project Manage some of the key accounts of retail customer base.
* Guide and instruct the team of Designers/Account Managers ensuring they are delivering the correct requirements and Design Standards to their allocated projects.
* Communicate with the clients regularly - phone and face to face to present solutions, agree timescales, resolve issues and agree SLA terms
* Allocate projects appropriately to our team of Designers/Account Managers
* Project and Account forecasting
* Quoting for all aspects of live and new jobs
* Project Manage larger value and challenging projects (quote/organise/manage/conclude)
* Timely and Lean project delivery
* Client & Construction phasing & programming
* Arrange Installation & Access requirements
* Manage Client, Project & Production Capability
* Design, enhance and increase business opportunity
Occasionally assist with overseas clients and possible overseas travel required on limited occasion.
You should be IT proficient in MS suite and be capable of reading technical drawings to guide and advise clients in process.
A competitive salary is on offer to the successful applicant and you should apply with an up to date CV and an indication of your expected salary level.
Working hours will be based on 40 hrs per week Monday - Friday.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.