Are you a hard working Office Administrator looking for an opportunity to advance your career? If you have a positive attitude even in time of stress and crisis and you are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an ambitious Office Administrator who is willing to help the company operate day to day so employees can perform to their highest ability. If you want to join a company and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of its employees, we’d love to hear from you!
Work in a fast-growing company based in the UK with a newly established US office. This is a highly technical field that offers the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing global industries with some of the biggest and most cutting-edge technology and aerospace companies in the world. This position requires an Office Administrator to support our growing Technical Sales team, and ensure the highest levels of customer care.
• Represent Knight Optical at all times in a professional, knowledgeable and courteous manner.
• To develop long term relationships with current suppliers and customers through excellent customer service.
• To develop and maintain relationships with all KO departments including USA sales office
• Inputting/sending Purchase Orders both for UK and USA
• Checking/Inputting/sending Sales Orders both for UK and USA
• Liaising with global Suppliers, constantly
• Raising Reject orders and chasing up suppliers.
• Help Sales in sourcing new suppliers both UK and USA
• As well as any ad hoc duties
• Maintain accurate database records of products.
• Managing filing systems and databases
• Dealing with customer care issues promptly and efficiently
• Ensuring a high standard of work is maintained from the supporting staff
Qualifications and experience:
• Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Previous experience within the field
• High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Key Skills / knowledge & experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Confident to communicate effectively with a range of people in different situations.
• Able to use initiative and have good organisational skills, including time management to meet varied work demands.
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
• Competent in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
• Good computer skills and ability to learn and use different database systems.
• Ability to work in a busy office where flexibility is necessary to deal with changing priorities.
• Demonstrable computer literacy
• Experience of working within a team
• Relevant industry experience or technical knowledge would be highly advantageous
• Knowledge of Word, Excel & outlook
• Good communication skills both verbally and written
• Excellent telephone manner
• The ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work.
• Experience in Administration
• Friendly and approachable
• SAP (Training will be given)
• Good organisational skills
More about us:
We serve a wide number of industries including:
• Engineering and Manufacturing
• Oil and Gas