Our client, a leading international services business with a fantastic reputation, are currently in the process of aligning systems within their group and are looking to recruit additional resource to support the finance team that have been seconded onto their migration project.
This role plays a key part in the implementation team and will encompass a variety of tasks from process gap analysis, process design, system and user acceptance testing, data migration testing and system implementation and go-live.
The role will also provide project management support for the financial workstream, tracking deliverables and dependencies.
Responsibilities to include:
• Act as a process owner and a subject matter expert in the financials workstream in the implementation
• Identify and manage senior stakeholder expectations
• Provide functional subject matter expertise
• Delivery of detailed process design and documentation supporting the overall implementation project
• Assist with process redesign across multiple jurisdictions
• Participate in efforts to drive user adoption and user training
• Manage technical and test teams to implement functionality
• Manage change activities to ensure business adoption
Candidates will be excellent communicators, highly numerate, available to start a role at short notice and must possess strong systems skills and advanced working knowledge of Excel. Previous experience of a data migration / systems project would be extremely advantageous.