The Gallagher Group have built and enviable reputation as one of the South East's premier quarrying, groundwork, civil engineering and property development businesses. We deliver our services to exceptionally high standards and are committed to benefit the communities we serve and the environment in which we live.
Our integrated in-house teams work together to help us provide a unique and superior service which adds significant commercial benefits to our numerous clients in both the public and private sector.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and driven professional to work within Gallagher Aggregates, joining our thriving team based on the edge of Maidstone.
Main duties & responsibilities include
• You must be able to provide exceptional customer service whilst taking customer enquiries.
• Price work prepare quotations and orders accurately on our systems.
• Maximising every sales lead either over the phone, via e-mail or face to face.
• Support the wider sales and distribution team, in identifying opportunities to offer our full range of products and assist our customers to ensure correct delivery of their projects.
• Able to form long lasting relationships with both our existing and new customers.
• Keeping up to date with construction developments using planning and industry leads.
• Previous experience within the construction industry will be an advantage but isn’t essential. A professional, friendly manner is!
• Computer literacy with a good understanding of Microsoft Office is required, along with a desire to grow with the business.
• Onsite training will be provided by the team.
All applicants must:
• have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an office or retail environment.
• Be self-motivated with a positive outlook
• Be hard-working, willing to learn and enthusiastic
• Have proof to Right to Work in the UK.
We offer a competitive salary and pension scheme.
If you believe you have the above characteristics please apply with your CV, along with a covering letter.