Mid-level C# Software Developer
Our client, a successful and dynamic insurance company based in Maidstone in Kent, is looking to hire a mid-level C# software developer, to maintain and grow their online offerings.
· Flexible working
· 22 days of annual leave (increasing to 25 over three years)
· Extra day of leave to celebrate your birthday
· Access to Employee Assistance Programme
About the role:
You will report to the Head of Web as well as working closely with the CEO. You will act as a full stack developer and should have experience working with ASP.NET Core, Razor/MVC and Web APIs.
You will help with web development activity, working closely in all parts of the business to ensure that market-leading web experiences are provided for customers. You will set high standards and ensure that all code written meets standards. You will keep up to date with trends in web development and help to create a vision for the web strategy of the business over the medium and long-term.
What we are looking for:
Passion, commitment, enthusiasm, proactiveness and flexibility are all essential qualities. Requirements for the role are:
· 2+ years commercial experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC/Razor
· SQL Server and Entity Framework
· A desire for writing clean code and adhering to best practices and an eagerness to develop coding skills and adapt to new technologies.
Additional desired requirements for the role are:
Version Control and unit testing experience
Our client is looking to hire a mid-level developer, starting asap.