An exciting opportunity has arisen in an enthusiastic, leading organisation for someone who is looking to start their career within Facilities. Based in Canterbury you will be the go-to person for any practical/hands on support needed by your employees.
Monday to Friday
8:30am – 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Full time permanent £17,500
- Clean driving licence for a minimum of 4 years
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s
- Manual handling/facilities experience
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, including royal mail, DX, special deliveries etc.
- Distribute mail to our different offices in Canterbury.
- Drive the van to our office in Wincheap to deliver post.
- Maintain a stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Assisting with archiving of files.
- Undertaking minor repairs where safe and appropriate.
- Office porterage as required, including office moves, furniture moves, deliveries and collections Participate in all training programmes initiated by the Line Managers.
- Report all issues of concern to the Head of Department or as they may direct.
- To administer daily work within the restrictions of GDPR, Law Society, Conveyancing Quality Scheme and Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- To undertake additional tasks as deemed reasonable to meet the needs of the team in the delivery of excellent client service.
Please contact Gabbie Bristow at Reed in Maidstone for further information