We are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to join our team, we are an award winning manufacturer of plastic products based in North Kent. This position will be suited to a conscientious and reliable individual who has a flexible approach to work duties, with a right first time every time attitude, In addition they will possess a proactive approach to Health & Safety.
Attention to detail and quality is essential in this role, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a small team, with an open mind to shift patterns.
We are a multinational company supplying goods to building and plumbing suppliers across the country, it is very fast paced but extremely rewarding.
We currently don’t have a shift system in place but are looking to implement this in the future so a flexible approach to working hours will be necessary, a certain amount of overtime may also be required from time to time depending on customer demand, while training the hours of work will be 0800 to 1700 Monday to Friday.
This position is being offered on a permanent basis to the right candidate.
Day to day duties for the role will include but are not limited to
• Perform all relevant testing to ensure compliance of material delivered meets our standards
• To maintain testing equipment in optimum working order at all times
• Ensure all testing equipment is calibrated as required
• To support the good in inspection as required
• Support factory inspection as required
• Support product development and root cause analysis
• Maintain testing standard operating procedures
• To assist with any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
• Attendance and time keeping is of paramount importance
You will need to ensure that you are helping to produce a good quality product whilst maximizing productivity and maintaining a safe environment
In return we offer
• Weekly pay
• 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Free on site car parking
• Christmas Bonus after a qualifying period
• Company pension scheme
Please apply if you think you have the skills and experience required, if you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Contact Caroline on 01795 431731