Digital Marketing Performance Analyst - £32,500
Thriving, Fast-Growing Kent-based Business with an innovative & award-winning digital product-set - now ready to interview and onboard a Performance Analyst to the Digital Marketing team.
Busy, Growing Digital Marketing Function with Excellent Scope for Career Development
£32,500 + excellent benefits
Continuing to develop on their superb, international audience, this company’s digital marketing output is at the core of their business success, and future ambitious growth plans. And as the audience has grown, and future objectives are continuing to be driven toward, Performance Analysis has become ever more important. This role is pivotal in ensuring the marketing function can reach it’s goals through analysis, optimisation and ongoing digital marketing campaign management.
Brilliant offices in Tonbridge. OR could be a fully remote role
£32,500 starting salary + company laptop and phone + more benefits.
Great Scope for career development - growing marketing team, in a progressive digital business
Using data measurement and analysis as means, you will work on a variety of projects – some independently, some alongside the team.
Projects might include:-
- Reporting on customer acquisition channels, analysing user sign up/subscription rate and recognising areas to improve.
- Reporting on performance across multi-channel campaigns.
- Using marketing automation systems and data visualisation tools.
- Paid Search performance analysis, running, managing and optimising PPC campaigns.
- Email marketing performance reporting.
- Use of Google Analytics, and data visualisation tools such as data dashboards (use of any of the following would be beneficial but can be taught: Google Data Studio, PowerBI/Tableau/Microsoft Excel)
Experience with tools such as Google Analytics and Data Studio, SEMRush/Screaming Frog; Google Search Console and Tag Manager; Facebook ads; Episerver/Marketo2 would be beneficial. As would knowledge of PPC, SEO, Social Media Marketing.
Full flexibility for remote working, or use Tonbridge based offices.
Fabulous role for an enthusiastic marketer, with a passion for digital marketing performance.
Apply now - don't miss out! Or contact Miles Dutton at Recruitment Solutions Tunbridge Wells with any questions/queries.