Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator for our client, a fast growing supplier based in Whitstable.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 DOE plus opportunity to earn commission and bonuses
The role includes a mixture of sales & procurement administration combined with customer services responsibilities within a fast paced sales team who are going through a period of growth.
Previous experience not essential but some administrational experience/ ability to demonstrate organisational skills preferred.
• Managing inboxes to ensure inbound emails are addressed in a timely manner
• Being the main recognised point of contact for enquiries be that on email or telephone
• Dealing with issues as an absolute priority to ensure a speedy and cost effective resolution which meets with the customer’s approval.
• Processing orders correctly
• Managing back orders correctly
• Producing formal quotes through the CPMH
• To ensure inbound calls are answered within 3 rings
• To correctly follow the CONFIG & MSA processes
• To manage webshop enquiries (registrations and orders)
• To correctly set up part codes when requested
• Obtain market intelligence when requested
• Call/Email suppliers for Pricing when requested, and use negotiation to get the best possible deal but only when we have the orders to place
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.