Are you experienced and technically adept in compliance and risk management?
Are you well organised, driven and proactive in approach?
My outstanding client currently are offering a high calibre opportunity as a Risk Officer in the financial services industry!
This is an opportunity within a thriving business offering personal development with a fantastic salary up to £32,000.
You will be responsible for conducting business risk analysis on a range of finance products.
Day to day you will.........
- Assist in the oversight of compliance arrangements and management of operational risk
- Contribute to the delivery and development of risk and compliance frameworks
- Producing sanction checks reports
- Scanning and filing
- Preparing Board packs for Board meetings
- Supporting the compliance department
- Maintaining branch procedures manual
- Maintaining all compliance registers eg. Advertising/ TOBAs/ Sanctions/ Complaints/ Conflict Management/ Gifts and Hospitality/ Breaches, etc.
- Producing TFC reports ( Treating Customers Fairly )
- Annual staff competence administration
- Ensuring the organisation is compliant with all new FCA appropriate regulations
This is a superb opportunity for a finance professional to gain exposure within a reputable, successful business, and to contribute tangible value to their Risk and Compliance team.
In reward for your hard work, this role provides excellent benefits and the opportunity to progress you career.
Gain excellent experience in a successful local company working in a varied and fast-paced environment.
Immediate interview for an immediate start!
Do not miss out on this opportunity and get in contact with us today.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website - www.recsol.co.uk
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website