Gomez is one of the largest produce companies in the UK and is based in Bridge near Canterbury. We supply produce to major supermarkets, wholesale and non-multiple retailers and are seeking a Commercial Ops Administrator to join our team.
This role is the central point of contact for our production, procurement and commercial teams. We support all functions throughout the business, including warehousing, logistics, finance and production.
As a member of the Commercial Operations team you can expect to be challenged by a varied role within an extremely fast paced environment. You will be proactive in handling time critical issues and communicating the solutions across the business.
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of numerical ability and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous experience of forward planning skills
• High level of computer literacy – in particular in excel
• Previous commercial experience within the food industry
• Previous experience with a stock management system such as Rubicon or similar.
The working hours are12 hour days, working 4 days on and 4 days off, flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
If you would to join our team and are up for the challenge we would love to hear from you. Please apply in writing with a covering letter and full CV outlining your experience.
No agencies please.