MDM Data Engineer
Location: South East - Flexible working and WFH available
Location: Kent - Our client is happy for candidates to work from home, but are ideally looking for candidates based in Kent, London and / or the Homes Counties so that you could easily commute to the office or client site if required.
We are looking or an experienced Data Engineer to support growing client demands within the Mastering of Data, such as Customer, Supplier and Product. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of data management consulting, alongside a strong background in the delivery of enterprise level Master Data Management (MDM) projects. Ultimately, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how they will pave the way for clients to achieve business value and insight from their data assets.
As a Data Engineer, you will also be experienced and demonstrate a track record of success in dealing with the ‘people’ factor, and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that will be met in daily business. You will need to adapt and draw on a breadth of communication and analytical skills to appeal to your audience, which may include technical users through to c-suite executives.
Have 3+ years of experience in enterprise information system implementations, which demonstrate proficient experience in technologies and methodologies such as:
· Java (J2SE and/or J2EE), SQL, or Python
· Integrating data sets, structured and unstructured, using ETL\ELT technologies
· Enterprise Information Solutions, such as MDM, from Partners such as Informatica, IBM, Profisee and Semarchy
· Product Information Management Solutions, from partners such as Informatica and IBM
· Data Quality Tools, from partners such as Informatica (IDQ) and IBM (Information Analyser)
· Data Integration Tools such as PowerCenter and Data Stage
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. Ideally BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent