Venrec are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for Night Yard and Forklift Driver in Southfleet, Kent
This role will commence as ongoing with the opportunity to be made a permanent position for the right candidate.
The role entails:
- Tipping out fruit waste skips into the bulk trailers
- Supplying production with customer trays
- Transferring all waste cardboard and plastic boxes to the top of the yard
- Separating any mixed trays that come out on pallets.
- Liaise with the dayshift supervisor on a handover between shifts
- Experience is preferred as the yard is fast paced
A successful candidate will have the following:
- Must hold a nationally accredited Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Heavy lifting is involved
The rate of pay for this role:
- £11.25 per hour
- The working week is based on an average of 48 hours each week and overtime is not guaranteed but is often available. (Paid for 11.5 hours per shift)
- 5.00pm to 5.00am, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
- 5.00pm to 5.00am, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Having own transport will be advantageous due to our clients location