Assistant Management Accountant | Mid Kent | £22-23k
Our client a highly successful business, part of a larger UK wide Group are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, a professional appearance and be trustworthy and diligent with previous experience in a finance role.
The Assistant Management Accountant will assist with the management accounts in preparing the monthly management accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Complete monthly duties to prepare the Cost Centre ready for review and submission to group.
• Complete the preparation of the management accounts accurately and on a timely basis.
• Review the Cost Centre against previous months and budget and detail variances.
• Complete budget information periodically.
• Complete override calculations.
• Assist the FSR Manager in completing the audit pack and assisting with the audit process.
• Ensuring all duties are completed accurately and to deadlines.
• Other reporting duties and preparation of management information.
To be considered for this role you must be AAT Qualified, competent in using excel, deadline driven and have good written and verbal communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get stuck into a busy role in a dynamic environment with strong long-term opportunities beyond the contract.