Title: Project Support Officer
Based at: CCWorks Ltd, Nethergong Stables, Nethergong Hill, Upstreet, CT3 4DN, with potential for some home working
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience
Hours: 28 - 37.5 hours (depending on person)
Holiday: 20 days initially, rising to 25 days after a year
Overview of Role: CCWorks is a small Community Involvement Consultancy providing a range of services to Blue Chip corporate clients. The Project Support officer is a varied role that is key in supporting the charitable and community programmes of our key clients. Main duties include:
Job Purpose: To carry out a range of tasks including research, customer service and administrative support to ensure CCWorks deliver outstanding service to our clients.
1. Maintain and administer databases on specific programmes for clients, to ensure records are current and complete.
2. To carry out internet and telephone research to support client programmes.
3. To be proficient, accurate and efficient in manually inputting data on a day to day basis.
4. To act as a first point of contact for enquiries on client helplines (Email and Telephone) and resolve queries within agreed timeframes.
5. To ensure confidentiality of customer records at all times thereby ensuring adherence to Data Protection regulatory requirements and protecting the interests of our customers.
6. To maintain a good knowledge of systems and processes, to a level of being able to act as a point of reference for queries.
- A minimum of 3 years working in an office environment in a project support/customer service capacity is required.
- Experience of handling data and manually inputting onto databases is required
- Experience of desk and telephone research