Customer Service Administrator
Temp to Perm
8am-6pm - Monday to Friday
Our client, a large distributor to the construction sector based in Hythe is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities as the Customer Service Administrator:
* Working within the returns department of a busy distributor
* Dealing with customer queries in a polite and professional manager both over the phone and via email
* Using the in house Warehouse Management System to record details
* Customer Service Administration
As the Customer Service Administrator, you willâ¦
* Have a strong background in customer service
* Have experience using a warehouse management system, or have used another system and possess strong IT skills
* Have strong administrative capabilities
* Have a polite and professional telephone manner
* An interest in the power tools sector would be advantageous
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please apply today to register for employment with our progressive and forward-thinking client.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.