About Migrant Help:
Migrant Help is a leading charity that has been established for over 50 years and delivers a range of support and advice services to migrants across the UK. Our vision is for a global society that protects vulnerable migrants, treats them with respect and enables them to reach their full potential.
We place a high value on employees in relation to the work that they do and the benefits the organisation offers, with an ethos of being a Great Place to Work. This includes understanding the importance of having a work life balance, offering enhanced family friendly provisions, additional holiday entitlements, Perkbox benefits and a non-contributory pension scheme.
Scope of the Role:
The scope of this position is to provide a complete, high quality Talent and Development Administrator service including delivering training in areas of expertise. The post holder will provide initial guidance as fitting, referring staff and managers as appropriate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support and communication for learning events, making sure the required facilities, equipment and materials are available and suitable for use
• Coordinate training, communicate with all stakeholders, liaise with Area Managers
• To ensure that we minimise and manage cancellations and non-attendance through effective communication links with all parties and the relevant line managers
• Management of records/certification and associated evaluation documents
• Generate training data as required
• Raise / record Purchase Orders and organise external course bookings including mandatory initiatives such as First Aid and Fire Marshall.
• Maintain the LMS system ensuring up to date in house course/modules are applied and system detail is current
• Deliver training in areas of expertise e.g. Corporate induction, LMS navigation/report generation.
Migrant Help is committed to safeguarding those we provide a service to, applicants will have to undergo strict vetting procedures throughout different stages of the recruitment process.
- This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
The applicant must be able to:
- Provide their right to work document
- Provide full employment history for previous 3 years and/or suitable documentation to cover any gaps