Do you want to be a part of something that might just change the world? We are one of the UK’s top fruit growers and we're focused on the bigger picture.... feeding the nation with high-quality fresh produce whilst actively changing the way we do this that will protect the land and our planet for years to come.
We are extremely passionate about getting the best out of our people. Are we perfect? Absolutely not. But one thing that sets us apart is our pride in having a team of people striving every day to provide our customers with the best fruit possible.
Please note: You will need access to a car to travel to this location.
The good stuff.
· Opportunity to develop
· On-site parking
· Free Apples
Location/Schedule: Working in the heart of Kent at our Packhouse in Staplehurst
Our shift patterns at 5 days over 7 days including weekends, 7 am-7 pm.
The Day job:
· Pick orders as per picking list and to customer specification.
· Accurate completion of paperwork including signature and date.
· Split pallets if required & build where required.
· Carry out stock checks, as required; notify Dispatch Admin team and Supervisor immediately of any stock discrepancies.
· Preparing and strapping pallets to be ready for out loading.
· Immediately report any damages to Pick and Pack Team Leader.
· Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the warehouses. Report any Health & Safety issues to the Warehouse Manager for corrective action.
· Adherence to all company policies and procedures, always.
· Undertake any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Warehouse Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.16-£10.69 per hour
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For more information on how we use, process and store personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice available on our website