We are extremely passionate about getting the best out of our people. Are we perfect? Absolutely not. But one thing that sets us apart is our pride in having a team of people striving every day to provide our customers with the best fruit possible.
Please note: You will need access to a car to travel to this location. Shift pattern initially 5 days over 7 days.
The good stuff.
·Opportunity to develop
·Flexible Hours (4on/4off schedule or 5days over 7day schedule)
Locations: Working in the heart of Kent at our Packhouse in Staplehurst
The Day job:
Please note, weekend work is required for this role.
We are looking for someone who has a real passion and eye for detail.
• Run reports from ERP system and process physical stock check of packed product.
• Preparing orders: including stock allocations, pallet splits, booking them into ERP.
• Dealing with a transport spaces booking and shunt collection requests.
• Data entry for various spreadsheets (all arrival/distribution excel spreadsheets for Wholesale customers, intake summary spreadsheets for Supermarkets customers).
• Communication with customers regarding all transport bookings or any other despatch related queries.
• Essential day to day paperwork organising and ensuring it prepared in timely manner (printing all delivery notes, ASNs, shunts, orders, releases).
• Assisting the Management team and despatch colleagues on a variety of other tasks when require.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000-£25,0000 (depending on experience)
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. For more information on how we use, process and store personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice available on our website