Do You like being out on the road,and meeting people delivering their weekly shop, if the answer is YES then you’ll be an ambassador for for our Client and be at the heart of the community. As a delivery driver, you’ll be working independently to make things happen at pace, with a positive attitude and professional service. Adhering to covid rules under the government guidelines.
Being a home delivery isn’t just about delivering goods on time and in great condition–your customer service skills will be just as important as your talent behind the wheel. At Team Support we will expect you to make every delivery a great experience, always doing the right thing for our clients customers and keeping them aware of any delays, so they will continue to ask us to deliver their goods off again and again. When you’re not out on the road, you’ll help out as one of our Online Assistants. This is about being really tuned in to picking out the best quality produce and putting together their customers’ orders, ready for distribution
Requirements for drivers
● Drivers must be at least 18 years old
● Hold UK/EU manual driving licence for 12 months + and no more than 6 points on licence
● Have experience of driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle within last 3 years or hold active Approved Driving Instructor qualification
● Must not have been banned previously
● Drivers would be expected to provide anti-slip footwear
● BASIC DBS check (in current climate, driver would be able to start work whilst the DBS check is still in progress)
● They need to provide a DL check code Certification
● Good customer service skills
● Good communication skills
so if your looking to fill some spare time, please apply today!!