Chaucer Auctions are looking for new members of staff to join their team in our rapidly expanding Autograph, Collectables and Memorabilia business. We held over 80 online auctions last year with over 25000 lots sold.
The role would include:
1. Answering telephone and passing calls on to correct department.
2. Scanning of items ready for auction listing.
3. Sending out mail shots/catalogues.
4. Checking of stock against spreadsheets.
5. Back up for packing and despatch department.
6. Listing of stock for auction.
The successful candidate should be able to work diligently on one job for a long period of time whilst maintaining a high standard of output, as some tasks may be time consuming. Good telephone skills essential, use of Word, Excel important. Knowledge of Stamps, First Day Covers, Autographs, Coins, Books would be a distinct advantage. Full training will be given.
The hours of employment would be Monday to Friday 9 to 4, although there would be room for flexibility for the right candidate. There is also the possibility of extending the hours in the future as our business continues to grow.