Sales Administrator Export (French)
Salary 28k+ Dependent upon Experience
We are a successful business that has continued to thrive and develop through the global pandemic. Joining our company, you would be joining a ‘key industry’ offering job stability and you would be joining a business that is at the forefront of developing sustainable packaging solutions. Operating from new ‘state of the art’ facilities in Cheriton, Folkestone and are looking to add to our successful team.
We are currently seeking a lead Sales Administrator to work within the Sales Department with responsibility for export markets to Europe and South America.
The successful applicant must be a good communicator in English and ideally but not critical to use French. Equally important is to be able to demonstrate the ability organise your work and demonstrate an accurate approach to administration tasks with strong organisational skills backed up with competent IT skills especially using Microsoft EXCEL.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer liaison and administration for Export markets from enquiries to order placement, inventory planning and support for external sales in a small and busy integrated team.
Suitable applicants will meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate a customer-centric approach to business
• Possess excellent English and preferred French language skills.
• Be able to demonstrate that you can work to a high standard with Microsoft EXCEL.
• Ideally have customer fronting experience and administration.
• Demonstrate an ability to work with others and on your own initiative to deliver services.
• Good time management and organisational skills.