Please note: No agency applications will be accepted for this position.
Working under the supervision of our Customer Support Manager, you’ll work to provide top-notch customer service and support on our world-wide software platforms via a number of different mediums including:
- In-house ticketing system
- Online demonstrations
You will work to help customers at each and every step of the way from their first enquiry to completing a sign up and retaining as a paying customer and beyond, providing the highest levels of support and service to clients at all times.
You will support the work of our marketing team helping them with marketing campaigns, customer surveys and general customer engagement.
You will work with members of the wider team to help tailor and enhance our product, resources and services to something that really adds value to our customers.
No qualifications are deemed necessary for this role but applicants should make us aware of any relevant qualifications or training successfully completed.
Skills and abilities
- An interest in computers and software
- Ability to use web-based software
- Good communication and numeracy skills
- Administrative skills
- Confidence to demonstrate the products online and via telephone support
- Ability to listen to customers and hear what they are saying
- Some experience providing customer support over the telephone
- Comfortable working within a PC environment, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team
- Ability to work to deadline
- Track record of delighting customers and achieving good outcomes
- Experience providing customer support through online mediums
- Experience working in a technical support role
- Experience working in or with a small or medium-sized business
- Initially, you will be based within our WhosOff support team providing first-line customer support via telephone, email, and via our custom ticketing system
- As you find your way you will progress to providing online demonstrations to new and existing customers to further enhance their experience
- Act as a customer advocate to ensure our customers are gaining real value from the service at all times
- Build customer confidence in WhosOff by delivering high standards of support
- Provide administrative assistance to the management and marketing teams where applicable
- Keep up to date with enhancements to the platform and communicate this with customers
- Report bugs, issues or feature enhancements to the product development team
- Progress to supporting our second platform WhosOffice
- Assist where applicable other members of the team during busy periods
What you'll get in return
- Full training
- The opportunity to grow and develop in an environment that encourages learning
- Free soft drinks, tea, coffee all day, every day
- Smart / Casual dress code
- Ideal location based in the heart of Canterbury, close to transport links
- 21 days annual leave (+we don’t work Bank Holidays)
Please include a short paragraph about yourself when applying, and anything that might help us to understand more about your current journey. This might be a copy of your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
If things move forward, the interview process consists of an initial informal meeting via Zoom. This is then followed by a more technical face-to-face meeting with some of our tech team. We are flexible on timelines and should be able to accommodate you if you are busy right now.
We move very quickly so if you are interested, its best to get in as soon as possible. We can't be held liable if someone gets offered a position before you have got to the first interview stage.