Fresh produce is a tough industry that is constantly on the go and it can be very demanding at times. But with every challenge comes the reward of solving a problem and delivering an excellent service to the customer. That’s why to make it in this business it takes the right people who are not afraid to work hard to succeed.
So if you think you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you.
• Not afraid to challenge
• Commercially astute
• Demonstrable numerical competence
• Organised and methodical with the ability to deal with several tasks at the same time and prioritise workload as required
• Thorough in your approach to work, always getting the job done
• A confident communicator at all levels with the ability to build and sustain strong relationships
• Fluent in Spanish
• Experience within the fresh produce industry
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Degree level or equivalent in Business or similar
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm, flexible to meet the needs of the business, with weekend working on a rota basis.
We offer competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package. To apply please e-mail a full c.v. and covering letter detailing how you match the criteria above.
NO RECRUITMENT OR ADVERTISING AGENCIES PLEASE