Delivering a quality product is what we do at Gomez, and for us to be a success we need to be tenacious about continuing to provide the highest standard of product and service. We achieve this by developing strong relationships with both our key customer and suppliers alike.
We are looking for an experienced PA who is fluent in Spanish to join our team. You will support the Chief Business Development Officer by preparing documents, arranging meetings and booking travel and accommodation. Due to the global nature of their work you will be confident to support them both in person and remotely as needed.
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Demonstrable experience preparing documents such as presentations and tender documents
• A confident communicator in all mediums with the ability to build relationships
• Methodical with excellent attention to detail
• Organised with the ability to deal with several tasks at the same time and prioritise workload as required
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Diligent and thorough in your approach to work, always getting the job done
• Demonstrable numerical competence
• Degree level or equivalent in Business or similar
• Experience within a similar industry
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm/8am – 5pm, flexible to meet the needs of the business.
We offer competitive salaries with an excellent benefits package. To apply please submit a full c.v. and covering letter detailing how you match the criteria above and your salary expectation for the role.
NO RECRUITMENT OR ADVERTISING AGENCIES PLEASE