Delivering a quality product is what we do at Gomez, and for us to be a success we need to be tenacious about continuing to provide the highest standard of product and service.
We are currently seeking to expand our existing team due to continued business growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd Line Support and problem resolution to all users of IT systems at A Gomez Ltd. and additionally assisting in larger scale implementations where required.
The successful candidate
• Demonstrable experience working in an IT Support role.
• Proven all round knowledge of all aspects of IT, including Operating Systems, Applications, Hardware and Networking.
• Demonstrable experience in diagnosing problems and assisting users in the day to day operation of computer systems.
• Demonstrable ability to carry out self-directed research when investigating appropriate solutions to issues.
• The ability to work in a pressurised business environment.
• The willingness and flexibility to work the hours required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer Science or other IT degree or equivalent.
• Certification or documented training in one of the following: VMware, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Dynamics.
• Previous knowledge or experience of report writing languages and BI.
Current hours of work: Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm. There is also a rota in place for evening/night/weekends on call. This rota is subject to change to meet the needs of the business.
To apply please e-mail a full c.v. and covering letter detailing how you match the criteria above via the apply online button
NO ADVERTISING OR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE