Company Name: Vanquish Expert Solutions Group Ltd Job
Location: West Kingsdown Kent TN15
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Job Type: Fixed Term - Maternity Cover 9 - 12 months – starting in March 2020
Hours of work: 40 Hrs. per week. Every day: Monday – Friday. 9.00pm -5.30pm
Required Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ administration experience and Health & Safety Job Description:
We are a growing business service provider offering cleaning, security, maintenance and building refurbishment services to corporate clients within Central London, the M25 radius and South East England. We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Administration Assistant with a strong back ground in Health & Safety to support our operational team, you will be required to have relevant experience of health & safety and administrative duties either in Construction or a builder’s merchant combined with strong communication and organisational skills.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Ensuring all project programmes, plans, health, safety and environmental paperwork are up to date, including preparing COSHH data and RAMS for each project.
· Full site administration support and direct assistance to the site operational management team.
· Researching products or suppliers/subcontractors as required for the project.
· Ensuring there is a strong and efficient line of communication between all parties.
· Production of reports/collation of information for issue to Senior Management and the client.
· Provide a high quality of customer service in telephone, email and face to face communication. As well as the above you will be required to support other areas of the business and undertake general office duties such as, updating records, maintaining and updating the office filing systems, scanning documents, making and receiving telephone calls, and assisting the management team by completing tasks set by them.
You will also be required to carry out light house hold duties i.e. making tea, washing up and emptying the bins daily (please be aware, these are shared duties amongst the team).
In order to succeed at this role, you are required to hold the following qualities:
IOSH Health and Safety qualification is preferred but not essential
Good multi tasker
Super organisational skills
Enjoys a varied role
Experience is a similar role
Polite and helpful telephone manner
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Attention to detail and takes pride in their work
Strong I.T. skills
A good knowledge/ understanding of health and safety
A team player approach who is honest and reliable
We are looking for a person who is eager to learn and enjoys a role that has plenty of variety.
We offer a nice working environment and a friendly team.