Exciting commercial opportunities to join one of the largest and best known fresh produce companies in the country.
Our commercial team are central to the success and continued growth of the business and we are looking to expand our existing team due to consistent and continuous growth.
Whether you are a University leaver looking to take your first steps into a Commercial Trainee role or an experienced Manager looking for your next challenge we want to hear from you…
You will be required to manage specific fresh produce categories as part of a team, in conjunction with internal departments, to ensure we are continually delivering the difference for our customers.
The successful candidate will need to be:
· Able to deal with multiple tasks as the same time in a fast paced, demanding environment.
· Professional, approachable and a confident communicator at all levels with the ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with key customer accounts.
· Able to confidently drive sales from plan through to delivery whilst facilitating a productive, profitable and sustainable business.
· Ambitious, adaptable and driven to achieve targets and meet tight deadlines.
· Highly organised, methodical and excellent attention to detail.
If you are looking to join our Commercial team and play an integral role in driving the business forward please apply today!
NO advertising or recruitment agencies please.
Delivering the difference for nearly 70 years.