AuditWare is a highly successful small company (10 staff) with over 35 years’ experience delivering data analytics and management solutions and training to hundreds of blue chip organisations in the UK and Ireland.
About the role
To help us drive new business growth, we are hiring for a new business focused sales role. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to start a career within IT Software Sales to learn the skills needed to generate business and progress within a great industry, fully supported by the Sales and Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with plenty of energy and a winning mentality.
Initially, you will go through a learning programme which will involve liaising with our existing customers before then splitting your time to include identifying new business opportunities, for the sales team to exploit.
The aim is to qualify the opportunity by setting up an appointment for the sales team to follow up.
For every successful lead “qualification”, you will forward the information on to the Head of Sales to action or delegate. You will then report this information onto a spreadsheet and onto the company CRM.
Requirements for the Inside Sales / New Business Sales Executive candidate:
We will provide you with the training and support to become successful but you will need to have:
• A confident and courteous telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work
• The ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Friendly personality and team player
• Determined & confident with a self-starter attitude;
• IT literacy
• Working knowledge of social media and business networking platforms
• Basic experience using Saleforce or an equivalent online CRM platform
• Experience in calling at director level in enterprise class organisations
• Working within a software development company or IT reseller
• Data Analysis experience
• Working within a small business environment
As this is an entry level position, there will not be a minimum target for the number of qualifications required per month. This may change however with promotions.
Upon completion of the probation period, a commission package will be offered for every successful/qualified appointment.
The sales team will be responsible for delivering the value proposition and pricing the solution/service.
On occasion there may be the need to support the Marketing team in the organising and delivery of AuditWare hosted events and other ad-hoc duties set by the Head of Sales or Managing Director.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the Inside Sales / New Business Sales Executive role then please apply now!