Software Support Analyst
up to £25,000 depending on experience
Our well-established client produces specialist software and provides system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. We are ideally seeking a confident candidate with exceptional telephone manner and good database and SQL skills (interrogating data, running queries, problem solving, report writing, etc.).
The main duties of the role will be:
· To provide telephone and remote assistance for external clients supporting specialist software
· Log and record all support cases and ensure that they are prioritised
· Ensure that all actions are recorded in the Helpdesk system
· Investigate and resolve all software issues
· Advise the user on appropriate action and record all case actions
· Work with new clients to implement software solutions and train end users
· Good telephone and customer service skills
· Knowledge of written SQL with experience of report writing
· Previous technical helpdesk experience.
· You will be a motivated, proactive individual who is willing to learn new skills and take on a challenging and diverse role.
· Good understanding of supporting a Windows environment including additional hardware such as routers, printers, tablets and other network devices.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an important time.
Benefits include Gym membership and healthcare.