Northbourne Park School is a successful independent IAPS day and boarding school for boys and girls aged between 3 and 13, set in beautiful parkland between Canterbury and Deal, Kent.
Maintenance & Facilities Assistant
This full time position working throughout the year requires someone who is reliable and self-motivated. The successful candidate will be part of a team to ensure that pro-active and re-active day-to-day maintenance work is carried out to the standards required along with assisting in the completion of project work as required.
• Practical DIY skills to carry out minor repairs
• Is well organised, flexible and proactive attitude to work
• Is computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Is able to communicate clearly and effectively
• Knowledge of Safe working practices
• Ability to work well independently and as part of a team with the ability to manage workload
• good problem solving skills
• awareness of health, safety, security and hygiene issues
• to be physically fit
• a willingness to work flexibly
The working hours are 6.30am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays during the school term.
Salary is £ 21,000 per annum; benefits include pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday and school meals (during term time).
For an application, pack please email [email protected]
Northbourne Park School is committed to inspiring, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Completed applications should be received by Friday 27th September 2019