Join the trendy Who’d A Though It and be part of one of the funkiest hotels in Kent.
Working directly under the owner you will be required to oversee the day to day running of the bar and restaurant. You will also be required to have a role within the hotel bookings however full training will be given in the area.
• The right candidate will have a minimum of 1 year working within a restaurant and bar at rosette level.
• Be an excellent communicator
• Coordinating daily restaurant and bar operations
• Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
• Dealing with daily hotel checkins and outs, however full training will be given. Experience would be an advantage
• Be a people person and happy to lead by example with great customer service skills.
• Must drive given location
• Able to work in an established team.
Competitive rates of pay depending on age and experience
Please send CV via the apply online button