Maidstone - Full driving licence and own car essential due to the location of this role
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join our client, a successful and fast paced business based in Maidstone.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Duties of the role include:
* Processing orders quickly and accurately
* Invoicing, regulating overdue invoices
* Dealing with problems and queries positively, demonstrating highest levels of customer service
* Working closely with internal teams in order to streamline processes and offer solutions
* General administration
The ideal candidate will:
* Be positive and pro-active
* Be passionate about customer service
* Have solid administration experience - job hoppers need not apply
* Be organised, flexible and reliable
* Have a strong attention to detail
* IT literate in all Microsoft programmes
* Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and established business who are looking for a Sales Administrator for the long term.
The company are an independent business with a family feel environment, offering stability and security as well as the opportunity to work closely with the senior management and make a real impact.
This is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.