Farrer Barnes are pleased to announce that we are supporting a successful, Bromley based business in their search for an Interim Finance Project Manager. The assignment will last for approximately 6 months and will require an experienced leader to implement process improvements across the finance operation whilst being responsible for business partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Design and lead on project remit
- Change management and process improvement
- Senior stakeholder management
- Business partnering with a variety of entities
- Management of FP&A
- Improve reporting process for budgeting, forecasting and operations
- KPI analysis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience of FP&A
- Strong commercial and business partnering experience
- Ability to work at a senior level
- Previous experience of leading a project(s)
- Available to start immediately
Our client is offering up to £300 per day DOE and depending on PAYE or Ltd Co. for a period of approximately 6 months. To be selected you must be available to start immediately or on short notice as this is an urgent requirement.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.