We are seeking a conscientious, enthusiastic and experienced temporary Administrator/Resourcer to join the very busy team at our Chatham office.
You must be available to start immediately and be comfortable working within a busy recruitment environment and have the ability to multi task. You will also need great customer service skills and be a confident communicator with a good work ethic, high energy levels and the willingness to learn.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a polite, professional and friendly manner
- Answering the telephone
- Resourcing candidates, cross matching CV's against job specs
- Pre-screening and interviewing candidates
- Ensuring compliance paperwork is correct and recorded
- Creating job adverts for the window and job boards
- Assisting with filling temporary assignments
- Inputting records on to the CRM
- Preparing and inputting timesheets on to a weekly payroll
- Identifying business opportunities/leads to follow up through tele-sales
A proficient working knowledge of Excel along with good IT skills is required. If you have experience of Payroll will be an advantage.
Ideally you will need your own transport as there may be occasions to visit client's sites to collect/drop off paperwork (we will pay for your business mileage).
We work a 42.5 hour week, our office hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Additionally we operate an 'out of hours service' so you will be required to share this responsibility on a rotating basis, approx. every 3rd week you will be on-call.
This will be an ongoing temporary contract which may lead to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV or call Maxine on 01634 815189 if you wish to discuss the position.