A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the correct individual.
Synecore are a £10m+ Independent M&E contractor working within the construction sector.
We have an enviable reputation for our client delivery and work ethic, our entire team all providing exceptional client service, both internally and externally.
Reporting directly to the board of Directors your role will cover the following areas:
* Management of Office Personnel, such as project administrators
* Overseeing all internal systems and procedures
* H&S responsibility for staff and sub contractors and ensuring all documentation and policies correct
* Managing HR for our team of 40 employees, with some support from external consultant
* Implementation and management of document control
* Responsible for all high level administration and support to Directors.
* Once familiar with our operational software (SIMPRO) will become a "champion" of this and ensure all reporting from Project and Service teams are conducted and produced
* Management of vehicle Fleet
Essential requirements from Applicants
* Incredible Administration skills
* Very competent across all Microsoft packages
* Comfortable learning new software and skills
* Ability to manage workload and prioritise
* Minimum 3 years in similar role with excellent management skills
* Team player and motivator
* H&S knowledge and understanding
* HR Knowledge and understanding
* Experience within construction industry a benefit
* Well organised and passionate about their work
In return you will receive excellent benefits package including BUPA, DIS, 28 days holiday (incl BH)