Customer Service Assistant
* Do you have existing experience in a customer facing environment?
* Do you have experience working in a Retail Banking environment?
* Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
If so, then this may be the role for you!
By joining the Branch Network, you will be focusing on delivering consistently high standard of Customer Service to ensure that KRBS and OneSavings Bank as a whole become the customers favourite bank.
As the Customer Service Assistant, you will beâ¦
* Building strong relationships with customers to ensure a customer centric approach whilst providing an efficient and professional service
* Navigating through all of the core Savings platforms efficiently, to ensure all transactions are processed accurately
* Demonstrating excellent communication skills ensuring that the customer is well informed at all stages of their journey
* Encouraging customer feedback both positive and constructive as well as taking a proactive approach to identify continual areas of improvement
* Taking responsibility for adhering to all bank legislation, policies and procedures
The hours of work are from Monday to Friday from 0900 - 1700 hours with the requirement to work two Saturday's a month from 0900 - 1200 hours.
Due to the requirement of working two Saturday's a month, this would mean that you would get the time back in lieu the following week so your hours of work would only ever be 35 hours a week.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS
What we offer:
You'd be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. Every role at One Savings Bank gives you the opportunity to create your own future with our Bank.
The salary banding for this role ranges from Â£17,000 - Â£19,000 with a competitive benefits package including:
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays (you can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
* Pension scheme - 13% overall
* Perkbox discounts (cheap cinema tickets, family day outs and savings in high-street shops)
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
Not to float our own boat, but we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.