An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Accounts Administrator to join our Family run business's in the Medway Towns.
We are seeking a positive, organised team player to join our expanding companies to help with the day to day running of our clients.
Previous experience of working within an accounts office environment is essential as well as having strong knowledge in all aspects of Xero and Microsoft Office. You will also need to have a good telephone manner.
We are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude towards their role. You will also need to have an excellent attention to detail and work well under pressure both on your own and in a team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Processing supplier invoices and credit notes
• Processing supplier payments and print remittances
• Processing/raising customer invoices and credit notes
• Dealing with invoice queries
• Generating customer statements
• Chasing outstanding debt
• CIS returns
• Answering the telephone
• Adhoc jobs to assist the accounts manager and directors
The hours will be Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 2.30pm.
Interviews will be held week commencing 9th September 2019.