As a growing company, a great opportunity has arisen in the BISON team.
This is a permanent, flexible part-time position working 20 hours per week.
We are looking for a confident, experienced and proactive Office Administrator to join our team to assist with the smooth running of the office.
This is a new post and will suit someone who can use their substantial knowledge to develop and grow the role to be of maximum benefit to BISON.
The responsibilities for the role will include among other duties:
• Business renewals (insurance, contracts etc)
• Assisting the Accounts department (banking etc)
• Populating Risk Assessments
• Diary management for Managing Director
• Office filing and maintaining an organised environment
• Answering inbound calls
• Minuting meetings
• Preparing correspondence, from writing letters to assisting with the despatch of marketing mailings
• Preparing proposals/presentations
• Managing office supplies
• Assisting the Marketing department with social media monitoring/posting
• Data management
• Document proof-reading
• Assisting with holiday/absence cover within the team
• Fully IT literate including Microsoft Office 365 (specifically Outlook/ Word/Excel)
• A hands-on approach to keeping track of actions and discussions that require follow up
• Adept at finding creative ways to resolve office/operational challenges
• High attention to detail
• Capable of working under pressure and delivering to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to work with a wide range of people
You will be employed as an ambassador for the BISON brand. This is an excellent job opportunity for the right person and will include ongoing training and development to help you continually improve and grow.
BISON is a young, dynamic, fast-paced, customer-centric; creative, print and signage business looking for new talent to join our team.
We have been trading for more than forty years and had successful growth year on year for more than a decade.
We are a hard-working, committed, young, dynamic team and you will be based at our HQ in Tovil Green, Maidstone - the environment you will be working in is of the highest standard and parking is available onsite.
We boast an industry-leading total satisfaction guarantee on all products, services and solutions we provide and are currently looking for like-minded people to join us on our upwards journey.
THE BISON SEVEN
TEAM - We achieve more together
GROWTH - We grow our people to grow our profit
CLIENT - We only succeed if our clients succeed
RESOURCEFUL - We overcome challenges creatively
RESPONSIBLE - We are empowered to see things through to completion
RESPECT - We are authentic and considerate
EMPATHY - We listen, understand and are mindful of others
For more information on who we are and what we do, please visit us online at:
If you think you have what it takes, please email us your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]