Company: Boon Edam Ltd (Entrance Technology – Revolving Doors and Security Access)
With work environments becoming increasingly global and dynamic, the smart, safe entry has become the centre of activity in and around many buildings. Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in reliable entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the transit of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings. We are focused on providing an optimal, sustainable experience for our clients and their clients. By working together with our clients, we help determine the exact requirements for the entry point.
An exciting opportunity to join us as a Repair Sales Coordinator based at our Ashford, Kent head office on a Fixed Term Contract for 9 months.
Job Role : Repairs Sales Coordinator - 9 month FTC
To take responsibility for and co-ordinate: The sales of all fixed priced repair, glass and supply only in the specific allocated sales region by:
• Quotations: Timely and accurate production of maintenance agreements for new and existing customers. All quotations to be produced using standard format via in house system.
• Achieve / Exceed repairs sales targets for order intake.
• To ensure all sales leads are followed up via appropriate communication with the customer.
• Creating, updating, completing opportunities (on company CRM) for all quotations produced.
• Utilization of ‘telesales’ techniques to promote products and services of Boon Edam.
• Perform market research and customer surveys when making or receiving phone calls.
• Maintaining and updating customer / site details on company CRM.
• Maintaining and updating electronic and paper files, ensuring no paperwork is more than 3 days old.
• To set up repair orders, as and when required, ensuring all financial information is present and correct for invoicing.
• To schedule credit notes and re-invoices where necessary, with correct information, in preparation for raising by Finance.
• Diligently provide detailed information on all activity as may be required by the Head of Sales (HOS) or any other member of the management team, both in terms of regular activity and specific events.
• Where necessary attend training courses or meetings both in the UK and the Netherlands
Strictly no agencies