An exciting new position has become available for a Customer Service Team Manager to join an established client based in Kings Hill.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of an efficient and effective team, whilst assisting the Customer Service Operations Manager.
* Proactively and visibly lead a high performing customer contact team which anticipates, responds to and aims to exceed customer expectations at all times
* Lead, motivate and develop the team to provide an efficient and high quality customer service and achieve department business goals
* Minimise potential complaints by demonstrating and encouraging standards of work and behaviours that are compliant and fair
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing internal and external customers and stakeholders to further the reputation of Customer Service inside and outside the organisation.
* To have overall responsibility for day-to-day work flow and the achievement of KPIs through effective medium- to long-term planning
* Write performance objectives and have full line management responsibility for all CSRs including providing regular formative and motivational feedback to all staff in the team whilst addressing performance issues escalated from the team coach
* Ensure compliance and manage risk according to the company internal policies and procedures, including Complaint Procedure, conducting appropriate audits to monitor compliance.
* Use appropriate methods, including bench marking techniques, to monitor and measure the quality of the service provided by the team, identifying success as well as areas of improvement and responding appropriately
* Deliver feedback and organise training for the team through mentoring, coaching and use of external services
* You will have a proven track record of managing customer relationships with substantial experience in direct line management and the ability to manage multiple work streams, juggling priorities to ensure the work gets done in the most efficient and speedy way possible..
* You will be confident in delivering formative and motivational feedback as well as addressing performance issues and working in a high pressured environment.
* You will require strong communication skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels in divisional wide meetings, to senior management and key stakeholders.