Fluent Technologies are a fast-growing IT support provider, and are also part of the larger Fluent Group which covers Telecoms services, and data/mobile services.
We are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Technician, with the aim of progressing to 3rd Line technician. You will be reporting to, and working along side the IT Technical Manager, and your daily duties will be a mixture of support tickets and working on projects for customers.
Being at the higher end of our technical team this role carries some responsibility and as such we are looking for an individual with a good work ethic, not scared of doing an extra hour to complete a job or go the extra mile for a customer, but also someone who can have a laugh while remaining professional.
Most daily issues are dealt with by our 1st and lower 2nd line technicians, but there will be times when you will need to cross over and assist when busy. Site visits will also be part of the job so the ability to deal with customers is a must have.
• Experience of providing IT Support and strong customer service
• Capable of working well under pressure
• Flexible and demonstrate a desire to learn
• Microsoft Windows 7-10
• Microsoft Server 2012-16
• Active Directory and Group Policy
• Microsoft Exchange 2010-2016
• Microsoft Office products/Office 365
• Solid networking knowledge – Routing, switching, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
• Understanding of firewalls
• VMWare/Hyper V
• Practical knowledge and experience in troubleshooting strategies
• Experience in support of hardware - printers, desktops and servers
• Understanding of Mac's
• Exposure to Fortinet firewalls
• VOIP technologies – 3CX
• Company polo's, jumpers and work trousers provided
• Monthly helpdesk bonus scheme
• Pluralsight training account provided
• Company vehicles provided for site visits
• PS4 provided for lunch breaks
The salary range for this position is £25k-£30k DOE. Workplace pension. 20 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.